Monday, June 2, 2014

Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Color Summer Colors


Left to Right: Tropicalia, Bite the Bullet, I Need a Refresh-Mint, On a Trip


You can't beat Wet N Wild for some cheap nail color. Although these polishes retail for $1.99, I usually get these at CVS with coupons for $.99 or less. See here for recent bargain details. (Wet N Wild also has a cheaper nail polish that retails for $.99.)

I really like the flat brush these polishes feature. It make application a breeze.

The formula on these polishes isn't the best in the word, but they aren't bad. They are a little streaky, but three coats will get you full coverage. They don't seem to chip too terribly badly.

Here are the colors that I have:

I Need a Refresh-Mint is a gorgeous turquoise.
Tropicalia is a neon coral. (Like most neons it's a bit streaky.)
On a Trip is a grape-like purple.
Bite the Bullet is my absolute favorite. It's an amazing pink-purple.

I can't wait for more Wet n Wild coupons to come out so I can try more colors! (Note: They are released about once a month in Red Plum newspaper inserts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment