Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pure Ice Spit Fire: gorgeous pink holo glitter polish, $1.97!

Three coats, no undies.

My Walmart has installed lights above each shelf of nail polish. They did this for people like me. I'm attracted to shiny objects. This weekend I was walking down the nail polish aisle, as per my habit, and saw this beauty glistening in the lights. Pure Ice's Spit Fire blew me away. So sparkly, so girly! So cheap! For $1.97, I couldn't pass it up. And I love it. It's really hard to capture it's beauty in photos. It is a light pink transparent base loaded with holographic glitters. The glitters glow back green, purple, orange, blue, pink, all on the nail. I keep staring at my nails.

While I've only had this on my nails since last night, I know and trust Pure Ice's polishes. They are long lasting, very impressive for their price point. I can't wait to go back and get more like this. I remember seeing a teal/turquoise, a blue and a purple!


A blurry shot to shot the holo glitter colors.

Spit Fire on walmart.com


Over You, on my wish list :)

I'll Behave

No comments:

Post a Comment