Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Spellbound Nails: Glow-in-the-Dark Holo Indie Nail Polish!




My daughter asked for this amazing nail polish for her 11th birthday, and I was happy to oblige. She was kind enough to let me play with it, I mean, swatch it.

My daughter picked out the Drunken Leprechaun Duo, a lighter sage green (named Lucky Charm) and a darker forest green (named Magically Delicious). I love that this polish is not only a beautiful holographic polish, but it glows in the dark, one of the reasons I think my daughter really wanted this. 

The mini polishes came in pink netting bags.



I've read that holo polishes can be thin, but these were actually a tad thick, especially the darker one. A drop of thinner and these will be a perfect consistency for me. They dry slightly matte with a light sandy feel, both of which can be taken care of with a top coat. Or leave it that way like I did.

Two coats, in direct sunlight

The lighter green glows brighter.

Indoor closeup, Please ignore the smudge, :)

I remember reading on the Spellbound site that she only ships on Saturdays, but I can't seem to find that now. Maybe I'm making that up....

Anyway, We were really happy with the whole ordering experience and with the nail polish. Check out Spellbound nails for some unique, beautiful polishes.

Company Information:

SpellBound Nails
I purchased these with my own money

___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment